Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Washi tape

Hello all and welcome

I'm sorry it's been awhile. I made a video for last week but my computer is being annoying and won't let me edit it so I'm going to have to reĆ­nstall :( Well, before I do, I thought I'd post some other projects I made. Now there are some exciting things coming up. I made some mini albums over the last few months which I would like to show you, however, I need to give them to their respective recipients before I do so you'll just have to be patient. Then I also want to start doing videos on how to use one stamp set in 5 different ways tutorial videos. I think you'll enjoy that!

Ok, here come the projects from this last week:
  
This is a washi tape card. I used the In colours 2014-2016 washi tape to make a frame of sorts. Using the Sprinkles of life flower and the Perpetual calendar leaves I stamped some embellishments and added a butterfly in blackberry bliss with a smaller butterfly in vellum. I also used the bravo set for the sentiment. For the second card I used the Bravo stamp as the main featur, using the ombre stamping technique, having the washi tape as a kind of frame around it. I added some stars and some Gorgeous grunge splotches to finish it off. 

 
For this card I used one of the smaller notecards as a base. Using mossy meadow I stamped three gorgeous grunge splothches (I didn't reink) and stamped the everything eleanor flourish in black to tie it all together. I used a sentiment from the tin of cards set (so cute!) and added a butterfly in mossy meadow and vellum. I also stamped the envelope as you can see. This would be a fun series in the In Colour 2014-2016 colours.

Stay tuned because soon I will be posting my new video which is about 3D flourishes!! It's a really cool technique and I'm very excited to share it

Hope you feel inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment