Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Super busy!




Hello and welcome!

Sorry it's been so long - I've been very busy crafting and not been very busy taking pictures and editing and posting those pictures on here. So - I'm going to be posting quite a few card ideas today, hope it inspires!

This is a mini card which you can buy pre scored with matching envelopes from Stampin' Up! (Dimensions are 12.7 x 8.9 cm. It's a very cute little card and this one layer card is super easy to make :)
 Further more I've been making series of cards: this is a three in one pack of owl cards (I haven't used my owl punch in so long, I just couldn't help myself to pick it up again) and I like it because if you have large sections of awesome DSP you want to display, this design works really well :)
 Don't forget to stamp the inside and the envelopes too!
This next card series showcases the In Colour 2014-2016 colours very well in my opinion. Who doesn't love a bit of eclectic...ness....in their lives. Haha. Again, I stamped the insides to match which gives a card a little bit extra :)


I've also been busy with Father's Day cards:
Love using some "unconventional" colours for masculine cards. I mean, just take a look in your card shop at Hallmark cards - the masculine cards are definitely not all brown and green. For father's day I even saw a silver glitter card for a dad. Isn't that just great?In this card I made my own backgrounds and I love using candy dots on masculine cards as well. It gives you that feeling of embellishment without the flowery, blingy, glittery effect.
 Here's the card I made for my husband - It's also stamped on the inside but I couldn't be bothered to photograph it, lol. Sorry - it just says Happy Birthday in black. I didn't even write anything to my husband, just left it to the stamps to say it all haha. For this one I used the English Garden DSP, which has some great masculine-y designs.

Well, hope you're inspired again!

see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment