Friday, January 16, 2015

Sorry! It's been way too long since my last post

Hello and welcome! I'm not really good, as you can tell, with keeping this up. But I really want to try and do it regularly. This week was a bit chaotic because my daughter was sick on two of the days that she and her brother are at daycare, meaning she couldn't go and meaning I had no time to do this... But now I do :) Yay.

So, Let's get started. First things first - I'll show you what I've done with the new Spring/Summer Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration items that I have.


Here I recreated the image they have in the catalogue with this stamp set. It's so beautiful, I just had to case it, and case it I did. There are very few differences with the one in the catalogue honestly. Anyways, this is the Celebrate Today Stamp set and I bundled it with the framelits as well. 
Also did this one. These are in the Best Year Ever colours, Crushes Curry, Calypso Coral and Coastal Cabana. Every time I write those out I wonder if they just put all the colours with a C at the beginning together and thought, well these actually look nice together. haha. Well, Sahara Sand and Soft Suede are also in there. I used Kraft paper (non SU :-O) as the base and stamped it with Craft Ink. Used some candy dots to add dimension and there you have it!

 Here we have a double slider card using the Sheltering Tree stampset.  I tried to do what they did in the catalogue with cutting up the leaves so that you can see the tree underneath, but it didn't work very well.
 Here's the card when you pull it out. And there's also still an inside part where you can write. As you can see I used the Zoo Babies stamp set and the Celebrate Today stampset as well to give the giraffe a little bow and the elephant part some bunting. I would have liked to put a hat on the elephant, but I haven't got a party hat stamp :(
 Here I made some bookmarks using the Celebrate Today stampset. I also used some non SU stampsets, the new Sale-A-Bration stamp set Simply Wonderful and I used the free ribbon from the Best Year Ever Accessories pack. I love the colours and I use them a lot more often. Something else I used is the Orange glitter which is on sale now in the clearance rack (together with black glitter, from Halloween) This gives a great autumny look.

 This is a card using the Best Year Ever Paper Pack from Sale-A-Bration and the paper in those colours. I love, love, love these colours. So great.

 




And I made some waterfall cards. LOVE waterfall cards. Not hard to make (though it uses a lot of paper) and super WOW value. Here I used various stamp sets including some non SU stamps. I used: Zoo babies, Simply Wonderful, Bravo and Little Sunshine. Three of them have no base card yet but I just haven't had the time to adhere them.

 Here are two more cards using the Best Year Ever colours:

Always forget to show you guys but I usually stamp the inside of the card as well. Just with the same motif and a sentiment usually. So here I used the Zoo Babies, Gorgeous Grunge, Celebrate Today and Bravo stamps. and I used Connie Stewart's Flash Card templates (check her out on youtube, the flash card thing is amazing) I obviously used the same colours as before with some Crumb Cake (I should've used Sahara Sand I suppose but...well...I didn't, who knows why)
And, finally (!) my Memorable Moments stamp set (just got it). I saw this card on pinterest and just had to case it. Super awesome and cute card, plus it could be used for male or female which is great as well :)

Right, that was a lot but I hope you got through it and enjoyed. Next time I won't take so long to post!

Hugs, Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment