Wednesday, November 12, 2014

It's been awhile - Sorry!

Hello and welcome!

I haven't updated the blog in awhile. I've been a bit lazy in taking pictures of my creations....so here's a bunch of things I've been working on.
My husband's birthday brownies. lol. Just showing them for fun ^^
 This owl punch box card (also for my husband)




 The back of the card
 I made this little box with the scallop tag topper. It's much smaller than I thought so I couldn't do very much in terms of decorating, but it looks pretty cute.

 This box is made with the gift punch board and then I added a scallop tag topper covering which gives it a little extra something something. Super cute way to neutralise a very busy decorative paper.
 This Scallop tag topper card.

 Played with my watercolour paper and stencils as well. This is a mini card.
 More watercolour stuff, this is the bokeh effect. My line didn't come out very straight :-$ And my heat embossing also doesn't look that great. Still need to practice in other words. lol.

 I made this gift cracker with the gift box punch board. It's pretty nifty.
I also got a new embossing folder I had to try out. Think this card packed out pretty cute. Made a bunch of these actually because they're easy to make and when I'm in a hurry I like to have some cards ready. (I'm not always ontop of the birthday list :-s)
Furthermore I've been working on some things to promote my Stampin' Up business. Check out my posters and tags!

I think they turned out pretty well, what do you think?

Thanks for reading this and if you have any questions just comment below and I'll get to you as soon as possible!

Hugs,
Marcia Z

No comments:

Post a Comment