Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Stampin' Up stuff

Hello!

Since becoming enamoured with Stampin' Up, I've had the opportunity to make a few projects which I'm very excited to share.
1. Waterfall Card:
 This is a card which you pull on, revealing the hidden images or messages you've placed underneath

At the end here it has a "secret message" which says "Happy Birthday Cupcake" (I know, not super exciting, but hey) I got this idea from stampinsyl - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3slnr3ubU7Y - check out her Youtube channel for more cool ideas (in Dutch).
2. Trifold Card using the In colour 2013-2015 design paper. I think it turned out pretty well.

 3. Owl Builder Punch Flip it Card:
I made this card without using the thinlits dies. I copied the design idea from Darlene de Vries (http://darlenedesign.com/wordpress/?p=3016) she has some really amazing stuff.


I hope you feel inspired to create some awesome stuff. If you want to know how or with what I made anything, let me know!

Check ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment