Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Project Life

Hi everyone!

It's been much too long. Things became very busy for me when we moved from Australia back to the Netherlands and I found it very difficult to both still craft AND keep up this blog and youtube videos, so I chose to just craft for awhile. Which means I have plenty of things to show off ^_^.

I have mainly been doing Project Life - a form of memory keeping with pocket pages - so that will also become my focus for my blog posts and videos. I will also start up my Instagram page (creativemarzcards) again. So if you're on Instagram, please do follow me there.

I hope you will continue to enjoy my blog and my crafts and find inspiration in them!


 So, some of what's been keeping me busy is my twins! Evan and Ashley are a wonderful addition to our family and we all love them very much. They are already 15 months old now, but I'm very behind on my albums as you can see. One of the things that I love about Project Life is that I can also still do scrapbook pages for those extra special photos.
 Just a little gold embossing :)
My other two kids meeting the twins at the hospital. They were only allowed to hold Evan since Ashley had some wires attached to her. (She was SO tiny!)

No comments:

Post a Comment