Friday, February 12, 2016

My Stampin' Up demonstrator team day

Hello and welcome,

Today I thought I'd show you the awesome projects we did at my team day (my upline hosted and it was super awesome). Getting together with fellow demonstrators and chatting about our businesses together has really invigorated and inspired me and I just want to share these wonderful ideas with you as well.

So fellow teammate Hélène den Breejen from  Lovely Stamping lead a workshop where we made this lovely card/mini album. It was easier to make than it looks and easily adjustable (the original was with flowers). I think it's a great project to make for a wedding or a wedding anniversary because there are lots of places to write about how special a couple is or to give advice etc.

 The next project was lead by Caroline van der Straaten from Caro's kaartjes. It's this cute little card in an open envelope. It's about 10 cm wide and a bit taller than that. So it's quite small and you could easily hang it on some flowers. So that's super cute. We used the Shimmery white paper which is just gorgeous and I love these colours which you can buy in a bundle at the moment at Stampin' Up. It's Melon Mambo and Bermuda Bay card stock. I loved using these materials as I'd never used them before - the burlap ribbon, the botanical builder framelit dies and the paper piercing materials. So it's a really fun project which you can easily use other edgelits or punches for that you have already.

 I think this last project was my favourite (sorry ladies) by Maaike de Ridder-Sack from Stempelpret Ommoord. It's the cutest little gift as a little thank you or expression of love gift. (does that make sense?) Basically it's a little gift bag that has everything you need to make tea (unless you have milk in your tea of course - Dutch people don't have milk in their tea). It even has space for about 6 Merci chocolates. How awesome is that! I loved working on this project using the Cups and Kettle framelits, stamps and the matching DSP and washi tape. Really awesome project to do.



So, if you think you'd like to make these with some friends, please do contact me and we'll set up a workshop at your place or another neutral place. I also give workshops at Stroop in Rotterdam and at my house, if you're interested in those. Beyond that you can always order products from my online Stampin' Up store or contact me about placing an order for you when you're uncertain about what to purchase to make sure you have everything you'll need. Remember as well that SALE-A-BRATION is on right now so you'll get one free (awesome) product for every 60 euros you spend.

Have a great day and I hope you feel as inspired as I do!


No comments:

Post a Comment