Friday, February 26, 2016

Gift Card Holder

Hello and welcome!

This week I made another video tutorial on how to make this cute, quick and easy gift card holder, which is an envelope, a card and a gift card holder in one! It's so simple and it can be dressed up in so many different ways so I hope you give it a go and show me what you've made :)



For a closer look at the actual texts and general look of these gift card holders, here are some photos :)

I like to try to use as few stamp sets as possible for most of my projects so that people don't feel like they have to buy EVERYTHING Stampin' Up! has to offer (which is sometimes my wish) if they're just getting started. All you need for this is a stamp set and dies or a punch and some cardstock. I used DSP but you can also use cardstock that you stamp yourself to make the background you want.

I hope you feel inspired and please do check out my previous post about my birthday GIVEAWAY and join in the fun!

Till next time

No comments:

Post a Comment