Friday, November 13, 2015

Christmas Flip Cards

Hello and welcome!

Today I'm showing some cards I made last week. I made them in relative bulk (7) but I found that, because I was using a die, it actually took only a bit longer to make 7 as it would have to make 1. It was pretty fun to do and with the great Stampin' Up Cozy Christmas paper from the Autumn Winter catalogue, there's little you have to do. So I made these flip cards with the Flip Card die that is now retired. I used the Cozy Christmas stamps. I also used my glue pen to add some glitter onto the tops of the houses and trees and used my heat gun to dry it onto there. The nice thing about these cards is that I created a fold so that you still have some space to write once you've flipped open the card.
 This is the card when it's open.
 



 Here you can see the fold out part clearly, where there's some space to still write your message.




I hope you enjoyed seeing my cards and feel inspired for your own creations!

See you soon,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment