Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Wine hangers

Hello all, welcome!

Have you ever given someone a bottle of wine and thought: I should've dressed this up a little! Well, here are some cute hangers for your wine bottles. Some are very easy to make, others take a bit more effort - so they're good for in a hurry as well as when you really want to spend that extra time.


So this first one is just a big stamp (Bravo) on some Kraft paper with Kraft ink. I added a bow of silver linen thread. Nice and simple right? Basically all you need is a hole punch that's bigger than 1 1/2 inches.
 This second one is the In this Together stamp set coloured in with Promarkers and I added some rhinestones to finish it off.
 The last one is not my favourite. But I made it and maybe other people like it. I tried to use the celebrate today set and the In colours 2014-2016. It's a bit more effort with lots of cutting and stamping, but it's fun to do and has a touch more pizzaz to it I think. Though I would choose different colours next time, haha.

Well, I hope you feel inspired!

Want to buy any of these products? Click on my shop :)

Hugs, Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment