Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Flip cards

Hello and welcome!

The Label flip card thinlits are retiring :( So I pulled it out and made some cards with it ^^

Here's a card which not only uses the retiring thinlits but also the paper and washi tape from the All is Calm line (Fall/Winter 2014 Catalogue) put to a different use, which is helpful when you still have some lying around right?
 I used quite a lot of different materials here: Celebrate Today (green dots on the left flap), Marianne Design silicone stamp (baby), Baby We've Grown (Brand New) and the Hello Sunshine (congratulations) I also used the heart punch with silver glimmer paper. I added an extra flap for writing and I used Old Olive Baker's twine

 This card was made using the Sale-A-Bration stamp set "Simply Wonderful" and the Sweet Dreams and Moonlight DSP. I also used the owl punch for the hearts and some sticker stars from the Perpetual Calendar kit

 Hope you find some inspiration here!

Love, Marcia


No comments:

Post a Comment