Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Owls, owls, owls!

Hello and welcome!

Today I'm showcasing some OWLS!  I love owl stamps and owl punches and these are some of my favourite items to have and to create with. So without further ado:
 This owl easel card is for welcoming a new baby. The stamp set I used is the "Baby, we've grown" and the sentiment and heart are from the Hello Sunshine stamp set. The design paper is from the Sweet Dreams set. I used a mix of Promarkers and Blendabilities for colouring in the owls. The overall colour scheme is Lost Lagoon and the heart is Blackberry Bliss.


With the colouring of the owls (if that interests you) my light source came from the top right and I used Crumb Cake Assortment for the bigger owls, Wisteria wonder (dark to light) for mommy owl's clothes, Old Olive for daddy owl (darkest). I used Pumpkin Pie for baby owl's clothes (dark and light). For baby owl's  feathers I used the Promarkers Tan and Putty and to shade the eyes I used Promarker Cool Grey 1 and 2. For the beaks I used Daffodil Delight.

This next project is a "Brag Book" and inside it has some cellophane pages for photos to be inserted. I used the same for colouring the owls here as in the previous one but the light source came from the front. I also did daddy owl with Soft Sky and mommy owl with Rich Razzleberry.

In other news, my son turned one!
He's so cute :)



Well, I hope you enjoyed this post!






No comments:

Post a Comment