Saturday, September 13, 2014

Simple and Fun

I've made quite a lot of cards I wasn't very happy with, but here are a few I loved and had fun making too

With this card I just cut out three of each butterfly in different colours and stuck them on top of each other and folded the wings so they would pop up a bit, Then I basically doodled a bit. Then I added some colour with gel pens. Fun, simple and easy!

Another simple card:
Embossed white background, circle of yellow paper, and then I used the Marianne Design Happy Birthday die and stamps and also the Marianne Design Bear with balloons, without the bear. I stamped the balloons an extra time on yellow paper and cut them out, then stuck them on there.


This one is fairly simple as well. I used white cardstock and distressed it with Tim Holtz Chipped Sapphire ink. I used the Tim Holtz Rays embossing folder and cut it out, then just stuck on some paper punched dragonflies which I punched out with a small dragonfly punch. I then cut a hole with a star punch in the corner and tied up some bows with three kinds of ribbon, one just normal twine, the other a forever friends ribbon with stars and also forever friends see-through blue ribbon.


This last one is great for scraps. I just grabbed some scrap papers which I thought would fit wel together and punched them out, then die cut the one in the middle with Marianne Design die, just to make it a little different. The stamp is by Pipoos . I stuck it all on some gold linen paper, stuck that on some black paper, and stuck that on my pink shimmer card base.

Hope you enjoyed and check ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment