Thursday, September 11, 2014

First Time

Hello! Welcome to my blog. It is my intention to post the cards I make for my friends and family here to inspire other card makers, as I feel they have inspired me. So, I'll get started with a few projects I've done in the past:
This is Boofle, and I think he is adorable! This is based on a card I saw in a cardmaking magazine.
Here is another version:
I used:

  • Boofle design paper
  • Cuttlebug button edge embossing folder
  • HEMA ribbon
  • Marianne Design Craftable Stitch Border
  • Stickles
  • Nellie Snellen Multi Frame MFD07
  • Linnen Paper I bought at Action
I will keep posting my cards, so stay tuned!


1 comment:

  1. Hello Marcia, I love your new blog! You're talented at what you do and you're having fun too! win-win. Enjoy being a stampin' up demonstrator/host. I will revisit this blog from time to time. Real happy for you! :-)

    ReplyDelete